The Book of Enoch was surely reserved by God for such a day as this. His book is replete with end-time prophecy. It was not to be included in the Bible; but, neither did the Lord intend for it to be ignored (see verses regarding Enoch’s testimony and prophesying below).
Enoch, born of Jared, is mentioned in the the Old and New Testaments nine times; yet, the following three passages in the Bible (KJV) corroborate how critical he is to God’s plan, taking him, that he should not see death. It is noteworthy that Enoch is perhaps the first prophet, born in the 7th generation from Adam (the number of perfection) and through the blessed line of Seth, Adam’s third son.
I do ponder if Enoch and Elijah, both taken by God in like manner, are the two to return as end-time witnesses in their flesh. I digress. This post is about a book hidden until this generation, comprising 105 short chapters. Yes, it was mucked with; but, it has been studied in its purest form by many scholars.
2 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: 24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE BOOK OF ENOCH (transcribing Ken Johnson’s words in his live presentation below):
** Remember Enoch is pre-flood; clearly, this book was preserved by Noah.
- Myriad Messianic prophecies matching the Bible
- Chapter 7-20 are about fallen angels
- End times prophecies : People will alter the Bible; there are 38 versions of the Bible some of which are corrupted. (KJV being one of the most reliable. Others believe Wycliffe and Tyndale are excellent.)
- Ignoring prophecy is a sin
- Everyone will resurrect-some to judgment some to eternal life
- Salvation is based on repentance AND belief in His name
- Messiah is called “The Word”
- The resurrection and rapture are mentioned as ‘mystery’
- The rapture is also called ‘the mercy’
- Iran will attack Israel and God will send them confusion–no one but God will help Israel
- The moon will change its order (this is already occurring!)
- 7,000 years of history : the last 1,000 years is the millennium under Jesus’ reign (we are here)
- 70 generations prophecy, Chapter 10 : in the 70th generation God will come and “fix things”
- Two dreams : 1) the flood and recovery (fulfilled) 2) sheep black, red, white–the Nephilim
- 70 shepherds : the rulers of Israel are going to be divided in three pieces,35-23-12, during tribulation (Ken Johnson reveals from this prophesy that we are halfway through the end times and that pre-tribulation rapture is any day now.)
- There are many surprising verses. Prime yourself by listening to the video below.