See below for larger and clearer image
Dearest Brother, Stephen Steinman, writes so fast I can hardly keep up with him. It is often due to live inspiration from the Lord. This one is a continuation and perfecting of his work from March and April. This may be his final piece on the rapture of the Saints.
Moments ago, Steinman spoke to me, crying out to all Watchers to have a time of introspection and make sure their hearts are as pure as they can be in accordance with the Lord’s Prayer and 1 John 1:9.
- Enoch was born and translated on Pentecost
- The children of Israel were married to the Lord on Pentecost at Mount Sinai
- The early Church was baptized in the Holy Spirit in the upper room on this day of Pentecost
- In 1648, on May 15th, the Philadelphia Church was born at the signing of the Westphalia Peace Accord
- On May 14, 1948, United Nations voted Israel a full Member nation. Because this was a Sabbath day, the announcement was delayed until Sunday, May 15th.
- According to Steinman, “Revelation Chapter 12, verse 12, is speaking of the Bride waiting to be caught away in the rapture. Therefore, I counted 1335 days from the Feast of Trumpets, 2012, (Steinman declares this day as the start of Daniel’s 70th week) and ending on the evening of Pentecost, May 14/15th, 2016. This is the day the Bride has been waiting for. This is the day she leaves.”
1 John 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts (this day), as we forgive (this day) our debtors.
13 And lead us not (this day) into temptation, but deliver us (this day) from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
IMPORTANCE OF FORGIVENESS:
14 For if ye forgive men (this day) their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not (this day) men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
EASY-TO-VIEW AND READ IMAGE:
Steinman writes in his book, “The Mystery” (excerpts):
This morning I am being led to write another short book regarding “The Mystery”. I feel compelled to begin immediately. What I see today, I could not have foreseen. Multiple prophetic events being fulfilled simultaneously, in such an impossible manner, if may be difficult for many to comprehend yet alone believe…
We are entering into a Shavuot / Pentecost month, during which we will see many prophetic events fulfilled. Only God could have the combined events of three months, fulfill themselves in one self same month. I realize this all seem very confusing. The calendars are difficult enough without adding such complexity…
The “Church” the “Woman” of Revelation 12:6 is taken up as Elijah was taken, and as Jesus was taken up. He was taken in the presence of fifty witnesses…
With these passages in mind I counted 1335 days starting on the 1st of Tishri, 5773 and ending of the 15th day of May, 2016, Pentecost. I also started a count of days on the 16th of October, when the “woman” of Revelation 12:1 appeared in heaven. This count of days ended on the 6/7th of Sivan, Shavuot, June 14, 2016.
Here is Steinman’s latest book in PDF (only 132 pages, all an easy read). Just click the link and it will open in a web page. You can also download it onto your device.
BOOK : Golden Lampstand Mystery PDF