By Mary Magdalene
I awoke in terror, turning on the light last night. Satan was swooping about, in flight, from building to building, running through them looking for me for a wedding–a counterfeit event of Jesus’ planned collecting of his Bride. I spent hours running and hiding with a friend, who guided me. I knew he was evil. I was not fooled.
I know that Satan is not omniscient or omnipresent and has some difficulty executing his evil; yet, he is tireless. He can do signs and wonders; but, the Lord needs a mere breath to destroy him and his minions. O! how we serve a wonderful, powerful God!
My cat woke me. Praise God. I realize now the Lord was with me in the form of this friend who seemed to guide me.
Satan rages against us at this very moment–those who the Lord loves and has chosen. My friends, the battle is on.
- Repent of all your sins. Daily. Or as soon as you commit them. Do not delay.
- Anoint your homes, doors, windows, grounds with oil and prayer. See our Spiritual Warfare button.
- Bind the spirits in your home, in your car, wherever you go before you enter and send them into the abyss.
- Pray for others. Pray for yourselves. Always in Jesus’ name.
- Read Psalm 91 for comfort. And Psalm 23.
- Read Revelation that you be blessed.
- Read John if you are a new Christian.
- Thank the Lord and worship Him often. Play hymns while you have power. My favorite of all time is , “How great thou art”. This also is on this blog.
- Know the Lord hears all your prayers even as you start them!
- You have angels dispatched to you. Do not hesitate to ask for large warring angels to surround you and your family shoulder to shoulder when you need extra artillery.
- Remember, you have the authority to trample on scorpions and the demons tremble in your presence.
Those of you who have asked for prayer, I AM ON IT. Bless you. Find peace in Him. Trust Him.