Dear Visitors, Just keyed in four additional chapters from the most reliable version from the canonized Ethiopian Bible, Book of Enoch, for you to read easily. The first chapter is also linked below. Enjoy!
- Behold ye the earth, and give heed to the things which take place upon from first to last, how steadfast they are, how none of the things upon earth change, but all the works of God appear to you.
- Behold the summer and the winter, how the whole earth is filled with water, and clouds and dew and rain lie upon it.
- Observe and see how (in the winter) all the trees seem as though they had withered and shed all their leaves, except fourteen trees, which do not lose their foliage from two to three years till the new comes.
- And again, observe ye the days of summer how the sun is above the earth over against it. And you seek shade and shelter by reason of the heat of the sun, and the earth also burns with glowing heat, and so you cannot tread on the earth, or on a rock by reason of its heat.
- Observe ye how the trees cover themselves with green leaves and bear fruit : wherefore give ye heed and know with regard to all His works, and recognize how He that liveth forever hath made them so.
- And all His works go on thus from year to year forever, and all the tasks which they accomplish for Him, and their tasks change not, but according as God hath ordained so is it done.
- And behold how the sea and the rivers in like manner accomplish and change not their tasks from His commandments.
- But ye have not been steadfast, nor done the commandments of the Lord, But ye have turned away and spoken proud and hard words with your impure mouths against His greatness. Oh, ye hard-hearted, ye shall find not peace.
- Therefore shall ye execrate your days, And the years of your life shall perish, And the years of your destruction shall be multiplied in eternal execration, And ye shall find no mercy.
- In those days ye shall make your names an eternal execration unto all the righteous, and by you shall all who curse, curse. And all the sinners and godless shall imprecate you, And for you the Godless there shall be a curse. And all the … shall rejoice, and there shall be forgiveness of sins, And every mercy and peace and forbearance : There shall be salvation unto them, a goodly light. And for all you sinners there shall be no salvation, But on you all shall abide a curse.
- But for the elect there shall be light and grace and peace, and they shall inherit the earth.
- And then there shall be bestowed upon the elects wisdom, And they all live and never again sin, Either through ungodliness or through pride: But they who are wise shall be humble.
- And they shall not again transgress, Nor shall they sin all the days of their life, Nor shall they die of (the divine) anger or wrath, But they shall complete the number of the days of their life. And their lives shall be increased in peace, And the years of their joy shall be multiplied, in eternal gladness and peace, All the days of their life.
STAY-TUNED FOR CHAPTERS 6 TO 11 – COMING SHORTLY (The Fall of Angels, Demoralization of Mankind, Doom pronounced by God on the Angels, Messianic Kingdom)