I take no pleasure in writing this or posting two of many, many videos, evidence that the devil has entered our churches, in the pulpit. Many false prophets have transferred innumerable unclean spirits onto unsuspecting believers.
Little children, pray for discernment and plead the blood of protection before you enter any sanctuary. If your spirit feels uncomfortable, get out of her. Walk-out!
It will be better for pulpit liars if they had a millstone around their neck than what is in store for them. God will judge the Church leaders first.
MATTHEW 18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit DO NOT cause you to:
- run or dance uncontrollably
- writhe, shake, fall, contort and shake uncontrollably
- laugh uncontrollably
- soak in secular entertainment and distractions
- and the worst, bend scripture to command worldly desires e.g. declaring and decreeing that you will become a millionaire or naming and claiming a building. God is not your cash machine. He rewards according to His will not yours.
These are demonic manifestations. These effects and teachings are not scriptural. They are not signs and wonders of the Holy Spirit. And they certainly are not the Glory of God. I cannot be more clear. You will lose your inheritance and require deliverance by staying in this sanctuary. This is the devil’s plan.
Remember, friendship with the world is enmity with God.
Beware of possessed prophets who cause you to experience uncontrollable behavior. DO NOT LET THESE LAY HANDS ON YOU! They will impart unclean spirits that will cause you untold suffering. Know the Pastor, Minister, Evangelist, Apostle, intimately before you allow them to touch you or approach you.
Signs of fallen prophets:
- taking the word out of context e.g. Word of Faith doctrine : “we are little gods.”
- tongue movement (he is a serpent)
- shaking and writhing while preaching
- continuous laughing
- repeating unscriptural mantras not found in the Bible e.g. one evangelist kept repeating, “Legacy, legacy, legacy,” while sliding on her stomach
- lying wonders : causing behavior in believers as shown in first bullets above
- he/she are wealthy beyond measure–luxury cars and homes, private jets–demanding more tithing while their flock is unemployed, fatherless, poor, hungry, sick, dying, sinful, unrepentant, lost. You will know them by their fruits (their flock is their fruit–not their riches)
- say you are a ‘little god’ (utter blasphemy from the pit of hell) Yes I am writing this twice!
- do not use the Bible as their foundation
I too confess and repent of having entertained these devils unaware in the past. NOT ANY MORE LORD. The Lord has steered me over a week ago to upgrade my knowledge, wisdom and faith regarding the demonic. I have been studying spiritual warfare for years; but, this last week, I have stepped it up. I will be casting out spirits. All of you should brush up because hell is enlarging its mouth. (It surprises me that an exorcist in Rome says it takes months to cast out demons. It takes only the time to command the spirits to leave–not much more. If you cannot cast out unclean spirits on command, the Spirit of God is not in you.
It saddens me that these truths must be uncovered BOLDLY. Time is short. Very, very short. The Lord needs end-time warriors. I have faced the devil fearlessly several times over 27 years and cast him out. I heard Father audibly say, “It was a test.” There is no time left to soft-peddle was is now becoming urgent.
KNOW YOUR AUTHORITY. We Believers have authority over Satan and the fallen angels who followed him aka unclean spirits, demons. Learn and be confident. It is not rocket science. God made it easy, in faith. READ:
1 JOHN 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
I am sifting the four years of postings here, once more. My heart serves the risen Christ, Jesus. I will never knowingly do or say anything that is not scriptural. I will not add to or remove anything from the Word. So help me God.
The more I read the Bible, the thicker it gets. It seems when I gain revelations, there’s more. And more. The Word of God is truly supernatural.
READ THIS AND COMMIT IT TO MEMORY:
HEBREWS 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Help us Lord keep our paths straight. Deliver us from the evil one. Lead us not into temptation. Keep our names in the Book of Life. Keep our eyes in the inerrant Word of our Father. Amen. Thank you Jesus.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.